Student Awards have been introduced to recognise and reward the achievements of young people as they learn and develop their cooking skills.
1. Most improved
- Time management
- Technical skills and cooking techniques
2. Best workmanship
- Knife skills and use of equipment
- Meat and fish preparation
- Cooking techniques
- Cleanliness, tidiness and time management
3. Most creative
- Innovations with flavour, menus, dishes and recipes
- Design of healthy and nutritious dish
- Presentation and food styling
- Sourcing and seasonality with ingredients
To submit a student award complete the student award submission form and attach 2 photos. Photos should demonstrate the young person’s skills against the category criteria.
Prizes and Recognition
All nominees will receive a certificate and pin badge, and regional winners drawn at the end of each academic term will receive prizes and experiences.